Last updated on January 2nd, 2023 at 09:10 pm
Welcome to Trending Now! Are you out of cash? Do you want to borrow money for your business or settle a challenge? Whatever it is that you want to know how to borrow money from Zenith Bank, you are in the right place, continue reading!
If you are also needing other alternatives to borrow money, Check out this awesome article concerning the top 8 best loan apps in Nigeria.
we wrote an awesome article concerning how to borrow money from Palmpay, you can check it out too.
About Borrowing Money
In today’s world, the development of borrowing money in commercial banks or related institutions has made it easy for people to borrow and settle their problems or even start-up businesses.
Gone are the days when you have to ask your neighbors and relatives or even went through unfriendly ways just to source out money when you are financially down.
I can remember during my childhood days, there was a popular man in my area that specialized in lending money to people at a very high-interest rate, and he use to give a shorter duration for repayment (not more than 14 days).
If you failed to meet up at an appropriate repayment date, he will start adding up all the hell of figures and before you know it, you will pay the money double.
Thanks to technology as you can now borrow money and solve your problems without involving in any obstacle, and that’s where Zenith Bank comes in!
You may also like: Complete List Of Fake Loan Apps In Nigeria
Zenith Bank Loan
Many people keeps asking questions like:
- Can I borrow money from my Zenith account?
- Can I get a loan from Zenith Bank?
- Which code can I use to borrow money from my Zenith Bank?
- Does Zenith Bank give students loans?
- How can I get a loan from Zenith Bank without collateral? And a lot more.
We are going to treat all the queries in this article so worry not if you are among the buddies willing to get an answer.
Zenith bank Plc is a CBN-licensed financial service provider in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa. Founded in May 1990, it has over 390 branches located within Nigerian cities and its headquarter is in Lagos.
Zenith Bank offers a variety of loans to its customers, this include:
- MSME Loans
- Z-Woman Business Package (SME Leans)
- Retail Loans
- Creative Industry Finance Initiative (CIFI)
- SME SUB-KD/SUB-Dealer Finance Scheme
- Education Loan
- Timeless Loans
- LPO Finance
- Receivable Discounting / Invoice Discounting
- Term Loan
- Import Finance Facility
- Export finance Facility
- Bonds and Guarantee
Zenith Bank Loan Eligibility
To qualify for a loan from Zenith Bank here are the eligibility requirements:
- Applicant must have an active account with Zenith Bank
- The account must be the one in which you receive your salary and allowances
- Customers willing to apply for Zenith Bank loans must be at least 18 years old and not more than 60 years old.
- Applicants must not have any upstanding loan debts with Zenith Bank or any other financial institution
- Applicants must have a minimum monthly income of 10,000 Naira.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Banks That Give Instant Loans In Nigeria
- 7 Best Loan App Without BVN In Nigeria
- How to borrow money from Palmpay
How To Borrow Money from Zenith Bank
You can borrow money from Zenith Bank in different ways, this is either via your phone, computer, or by visiting any of their bank branches.
In which over way, you have to complete an application form, which usually requires you to fill in your business information, bank statement accounts, proof of address, details of collateral offered (if possible), Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voters card), and other credentials, depending on the kind of loan you are applying.
Note: the most suitable way to borrow money from Zenith Bank is by visiting any of their branches. There you will be advised on suitable packages depending on how much you need and the kind of loan you are interested in. Otherwise, let’s proceed!
How To Borrow Money from Zenith Bank Using Phone or Computer
This can be done in two ways:
- Through their official website or
- Through Zenith Bank loan code
As for the website, you can visit Zenith Bank’s official website and navigate to the loan section. choose the kind of loan that is suitable for you and follow the required procedures.
Zenith Bank Loan Code
Follow the steps below to borrow money from Zenith Bank using a code:
- Dial *966# using the number you register on the account
- You will see a welcome prompt, and also a note telling you that the N6.98 network charge will be applied to your bank account for the services you are processing. Simply enter 1 to proceed.
- A prompt screen will appear, enter 9 and send
- On the next screen, enter 11
- You will be required to enter the last 4 digits of your ATM card number
- After that, it will display your account information
- Confirm your 4-digit pin and you are good to go for the loan.
How To Borrow Money from Zenith Bank – FAQs
Can I get a loan from Zenith Bank?
Yes, you can handsomely get a loan from Zenith bank provided you meet the eligibility requirement that we discuss above.
Which code can I use to borrow money from my Zenith Bank?
To borrow money from Zenith Bank via code, dial *966# and follow the options.
Does Zenith Bank give students loans?
Yes, you can borrow money from Zenith Bank as a student provided you meet up with the eligibility requirement.
How can I get a loan from Zenith Bank without collateral?
Zenith Bank offers a variety of loans to its customers and some of these loans can be processed without collateral. These include SME Loans, Overdraft, Export Finance Facility, Import Finance Facility, Term Loan, MSME Loans, and Lease, among others.
Leave a Reply