The beneficiaries of Npower Batch C Stream II have been posted to various training camps for their basic training.
Npower shared this on their official social media handle congratulating all the graduate and non-graduate of Batch C Stream II beneficiaries and also directing them on the possible steps to complete their deployment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Online Jobs For Students In Nigeria
Under Batch C Stream II Non-Graduate Beneficiaries, you are to visit your self-service portal to see the details of your deployment.
They also added that camps will be opened on the 4th of October 2022. You are expected to report to camp with the following credentials:
- A print out of your deployment letter
- BVN slip
- Means of identification
- Other personal effects.
Below are the items that are prohibited in the training camps:
- Pressing Iron
- Metal Objects
- Sharp Objects
- Meta Fork, Spoons
- Hard Drugs and Prohibited drugs.
As for Batch C Stream II Graduate Beneficiaries, you are to follow the below steps to complete your deployment:
- Visit your self-service portal and click on the deployment tab
- Download deployment letter
- Take your deployment letter to your PPA for acceptance or rejection
- If accepted, locate your state focal person for a stamp approval
- Upload your stamped acceptance letter to your dashboard
- And finally, resume your PPA on the 4th of October 2022.
Photo Credit: Facebook
Leave a Reply